Thursday, April 28, 2011

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Theme Park)

 Panda Express!!! <3 
The best chinese fast food! 

 Plate 1: Orange Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, Chow Mien, Yang Chow Fried Rice
Their best seller!

 Plate 2: Kung Pao Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, Chow Mien, Yang Chow Fried Rice

 Chili Cheese Fries 
Saw someone with this and I wanted to try it! :p

Rest of the pictures are from shows, rides, and games. : )

Shouka the Killer Whale!



Love this shot!

 Shouka's PAINT BRUSH.

Starting to paint. : )

 Tail! : 3

 Too many photos of him. I love killer whales. They're so magnificent creatures.

 In the water, he looks small.

 But here, he looks huge!

 Bbye, Shouka, I still like Shamu more. Haha! Kidding.

 Medusa

 The neon green and purple is the Medusa.



 Tiger Show

 He's the youngest of all the tigers in the park. He was born last year.

 One year old and he's that big already!

 White Bengal Tiger
Magnificent!

 Weighs about 400 pounds!!!

 Kitty kitty drinking milk. : )

 COOL.

 Hello, giraffe! ^^

 Reminds me of Melman from the movie Madagascar! Lol

 Looney Tunes!!! : D

 I also love dolphins! :3





 Here are the prizes me and my cousin won! The three big ones are really BIG.
 Actually he won all of these, I just won the little red rhino. Haha!

 For my T&F!

 Hee. <3

Thanks for the fun day Ken! Profile pic! : )

Spent the day in Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! It's either this or Great America.
We chose here because the opening hours is longer and there are more things to do here. : )
The best and only tip, USE SUNBLOCK! Ended up having my face so red that you can see the shape of my sunglasses. Haha!
http://www.sixflags.com/discoveryKingdom/index.aspx

B

1 comment:

  1. We just spent a great day there! My son fell in love with the baby Taz - you wouldn't happen to be getting rid of it??? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete